Thursday, May 28, 2009

Newsflash

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while...

Food + first trimester = BAD combination for me, especially meat--so no food postings, especially since my hubby is absolutely wonderful and stepped up to the plate to cook dinner more often than he probably would have liked!

Anyway, my food sensitivities have passed (FINALLY) and I'm hoping to be blogging more regularly now. Since my pregnancy was a main factor in choosing to resign from my job, I'll have a lot more time to try devoting to this. *dances a happy dance*

No recipe today, but I have been half-heartedly researching cake pops today, and I do believe I will attempt to make some with my three-year-old daughter in the next week or two. She loves helping Mommy in the kitchen, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Until next time,
Rocky

No comments:

Post a Comment